UNITED REPUBLIC OF TANZANIA
MINISTRY OF WORKS, TRANSPORT AND COMMUNICATIONS
TANZANIA PORTS AUTHORITY
- TENDER No. AE/016/2017-18/CTB/CG/11 LOT B FOR SUPPLY AND COMMISSIONING OF ONE UNIT OF HYDROGRAPHIC BOAT FOR DAR ES SALAAM.
- TENDER No. AE/016/2018-19/CTB/CG/10 LOT 2 FOR SUPPLY AND COMMISSIONING OF ONE UNIT SECURITY DINGHY BOAT FOR DAR ES SALAAM.
Wednesday 6th November, 2019
Section I: Tender Invitation
- This invitation for Bids follows the General Procurement Notice for the year 2018/19 which appeared in the Guardian of 27th August, 2018.
- Tanzania Ports Authority (TPA) has set aside funds in its 2017/2018 and 2018/2019 financial year budget to cover procurement of:
(i) TENDER No. AE/016/2017-18/CTB/CG/11 LOT B FOR SUPPLY AND COMMISSIONING OF ONE UNIT OF HYDROGRAPHIC BOAT FOR DAR ES SALAAM.
(ii) TENDER No. AE/016/2018-19/CTB/CG/10 LOT 2 FOR SUPPLY AND COMMISSIONING OF ONE UNIT SECURITY DINGHY BOAT FOR DAR ES SALAAM.
- TPA now invites sealed tenders under International Competitive Bidding (ICB) procedures specified in the Public Procurement Act No 7 of 2011 (Goods, Works, Non-Consultancy Service and Disposal of Public Assets by Tender) Regulations, 2013 – Government Notice No. 446.
- Interested eligible Bidders may obtain further information from and inspect the Bidding Documents at the office of the Director of Procurement and Contracts, TPA – One Stop Center Building, 26th floor, located at Sokoine Drive, Near TRA Long Room Building P. O. Box 9184, Dar es Salaam from 09.00 a.m. to 4.00 p.m. on Mondays to Fridays inclusive except on public holidays.
- A complete set of the tendering document and additional sets may be purchased by interested bidders on the submission of a written application to the address given under paragraph 4 above upon payment of a non-refundable fee of TZS 100,000.00. Payment should be either by banker’s cheque or cash payable to the Director General. Control Number for purchase of the tender should be obtained at Cashier Office located at Bandari Tower, One Stop Centre Building 31st Floor.
- All tenders must be accompanied by a Bid Securing Declaration in the format provided in Section IX of this tender Document. Insurance Bonds will not be accepted. Tenders not accompanied by a tender Securing Declaration will be rejected.
- All Tenders dully completed in one original plus one copy should be submitted in plain sealed envelopes clearly marked “TENDER No. AE/016/2018-19/CTB/CG/12 LOT 1 FOR SUPPLY, INSTALLATION OF NORTHERN FENDER FOR KOJ and addressed to Secretary, Central Tender Board, TPA Tower One Stop Center Building, Sokoine Drive P.O. Box 9184, Dar es Salaam or deposited in the Tender Box which is in TPA One Stop Center Building, 26th floor, located at Sokoine Drive, Near TRA Long Room Building, before the deadline for submission of bids.
- Pre bid meeting will be held on Friday 15th November, 2019 at TPA – One Stop Center Building, 26th floor, Conference Room located at Sokoine Drive at 10.00 a.m.
- The deadline for submission of tenders shall be Friday 29th November, 2019 at 10.00 a.m. local time; thereafter all tenders will be opened publicly in TPA – One Stop Center Building, 26th floor, Conference Room. Bidders and/or their Representatives who wish to witness the opening are welcome to attend.
- Late Tenders, Portion of Tenders, Electronic Tenders, Tenders not received, Tenders not opened and read out in public at the tender opening ceremony shall not be accepted for evaluation irrespective of the circumstances.
- Note that Tanzania Ports Authority is not obliged to accept the lowest or any Bid.
Tanzania Ports Authority,
P.O. Box 9184,
DAR ES SALAAM, TANZANIA
Tel No: +255 022 2111 315
Fax No: +255 022 2112 678,